Contact us by e-mail or telephone to return the purchased items.
When returning the product, please provide the following information:
– the name of the item you want to return;
– proof of payment;
– reason for return.
Once we receive your message, we will contact you personally and agree on the terms and conditions of return.
You may change or return goods that you do not like or they are of poor quality within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer, in accordance with the Minister of Economy Act 2001. June 29 by Order no. 217 “Rules for the Return and Replacement of Goods” approved by the Rules for Return and Replacement of Goods.
The cost of delivering the goods to the Seller shall be covered by the Buyer.
In order to return the item(s), the Buyer must comply with the following conditions:
- The returned goods must be in original and undamaged packaging;
- The Product shall be undamaged by the Buyer;
- The item shall not have lost its appearance, scratchy surface, This item shall not apply in the case of return of defective goods. Changes to the appearance of the product or its packaging that were necessary to inspect the product cannot be considered as essential changes to the appearance of the product;
- The returned item must be of the same type as received by the Buyer;
- The return of the goods must be accompanied by a document of acquisition (if issued);
- If the Seller proves that the defect of the product has been caused by the fact that the Buyer has violated the rules of use or storage of the goods, such goods shall not be changed, the defects shall not be eliminated and the money shall not be returned.
- In the event of a dispute regarding changes in the appearance of the goods or damage to the goods, the seller must apply in writing to the State Non-Food Products Inspectorate and immediately notify the Buyer of the findings in writing.